On May 18th, Governor Baker announced his plans for reopening the Massachusetts economy. We are working on compiling the information and resources you may need to help your business/organization pivot and succeed as we enter Phase 1 and plan for an eventual new normal.
Please review these resources and check back regularly, as we continue to add to this list.
Massachusetts Specific Information & Resources
- Reopening Massachusetts: Detailed Presentation
- Reopening Massachusetts Website
- COVID-19 Control Plan Template (*required)
- COVID-19 Control Plan Checklist (*required)
- Mandatory Safety Standards for Workplaces (printable poster)
- Industry Specific Guidance
Helpful Links & Resources
- Ready to Reopen: A Playbook for Your Small Business brought to you by U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Join the Reopening Greater Lowell Facebook group that is open to all businesses and organizations in the community!
- U.S. Chamber Reopening Business: Digital Resource Center
- Customer Awareness: Business are Opening – Please be Patient
What Are Other States Doing?
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- See what states are reopening and which ones are still shut down
PPE: Personal Protective Equipment
- AOTCO in Billerica is selling hand sanitizer.
- The Artisan’s Exchange in Chelmsford is selling masks
- UnWrapped in Lowell is selling masks through Circular Blu.
- $1.60/unit, 600 units/case (not including shipping/handling) call Gavin Bodkin at 301-385-5179 or purchase at www.circularblustore.com.
- You can also pick up your order at 95 Rock Street in Lowell.
- Visit the state’s website for additional options to purchase PPE.
- Click here to access the COVID-19 Resources we’ve compiled over the past several months including:
- Small Business Funding Options
- Unemployment Information Resources for Employers and the Unemployed
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Cover your nose and mouth when you’re out in public
- Wash your hands and any surfaces you touch
- Keep your distance from others
- Stay vigilant for symptoms and stay home if you think you’re sick
Please remember that the Greater Lowell Chamber is here for you each and every step of the way. Please email Danielle at any point with:
- Questions you have
- Resources you’d like to Chamber to compile
- Concerns you are anticipating
- Opportunities you are excited about
- Strategies you are willing to share