Let’s face it. It’s an overwhelming time for us all. Over the past month, we’ve been compiling resources for businesses, individuals, and families and trust us, there’s no lack of information. We hope you find this newly organized COVID-19 Resources page much easier to navigate.
- Small Business Funding Options
- Unemployment Information Resources for Employers and the Unemployed
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Notes and Recordings from COVID-19 Events
- Business Boosters: Ways we can come together to support small businesses during this time of uncertainty
- Public Health/Community Resources
If there’s anything we are missing, please let Danielle McFadden know. We also want to remind you that our programs, events, and resources are open to ALL businesses and organizations during this time. Why? Because we ALL need to work together. Together, we will get through this!
To sign up to receive our COVID-19 related emails (resources, virtual events, etc.), please click here.