There are so many benefits, programs, and events that come along with being a member of the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce. When our members take advantage of these benefits and programs, we are thrilled!
Educating yourself and your employees is an important piece of helping your business thrive and grow.
We offer educational resources through:
- The Resources tab on our website.
- Chamber sponsored seminars, panels and roundtable events.
- The Chamber EDGE (Educate – Discuss – Grow – Engage)
“Membership in the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce is a key part of our mission to assist local business with technology services. We have found the Chamber leadership to be progressive, forward-thinking allies who recognize that a thriving small business environment is a vital component of the local community.” – Dominic Breen, Your IT Department, LLC (Chelmsford)
Increasing your visibility helps lead to new customers and opportunities for your business.
We offer marketing opportunities through:
- Our website via our member directory, community calendar and homepage postings (news, volunteer opportunities and jobs).
- The Chamber’s Social Media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Our print directory that is distributed annually through the Lowell Sun to over 70,000 households and businesses.
- Chamber Chat TV and Radio where we welcome you as a guest.
- Our member email blasts that are also shared via Social Media.
“We appreciate all the marketing opportunities that the Greater Lowell Chamber provides us as members. We utilize their email blasts and member news features to gain exposure for our Mr. Mac’s location in Tyngsborough. As a new member, opening in June 2017, the Chamber helped us quickly introduce ourselves to the community with exposure via the lunch mixers and radio show. We would encourage any new business to quickly join the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce! It’s a great investment.” – Harry Cheema, Mr. Mac’s Mac & Cheese (Tyngsborough)
Expanding your connections is beneficial for you and your business because it allows you to form partnerships, acquire new business, and widen your referral base.
We offer networking through:
- Monthly mixers that are scheduled various times throughout the day to accommodate even the busiest schedules.
- Mega Mixers with other business groups and organizations.
- Our W.I.S.E. (Women Inspiring Success and Empowerment) group that offers a mixture of fun, inspirational and educational events for all women in business.
- Our Young Professionals group that offers events that support Greater Lowell’s up and coming workforce including the Distinguished Young Professionals Awards.
- Complimentary use of our conference room during Chamber business hours.
“As a business owner in Nashua, NH, we’ve been members of several other local Chambers but I must say that from the moment we stepped into our first networking event with the Greater Lowell Chamber I knew this was the one we were looking for. If you’re located within any of the towns that encompass the Greater Lowell area THIS is the Chamber to be a part of. So much value for your membership plus terrific people who run the Chamber and really care about helping your business succeed. I highly recommend it to all business owners I meet!” – Rita McCabe, Subzero Ice Cream & Yogurt (Nashua, NH)
As the voice for over 600 businesses in the area, we deliver a pro-business agenda and work hard for our members’ best interests.
We offer advocacy through:
- Direct referrals.
- Our Legislative Breakfast featuring our local State Representatives and State Senators.
- Our Municipal Breakfast featuring our local Town and City Managers.
- Pop-up events with State leaders.
- Connecting you with the resources you need to help your business thrive.
“I’m a member of the GLCC because I value community and I believe that organized advocacy is the best way to move our city and region forward. Whether it is a business goal or environmental issue, belonging to the Chamber gives me a chance to leverage my ideas against a strong system that reaches the important players in the region.” – Jay Mason, Architectural Consulting Services, LLC (Lowell)