Thank you for joining the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce for another year. We are thrilled to have you (hence the high five!).
It’s our job at the GLCC to help you grow your businesses or organization by offering you opportunities through education, marketing, networking, and advocacy. Please use us! It’s what we’re here for!
We know you have been a member for quite some time now, but still, want to remind you about all of the wonderful benefits that come with your membership. (Take advantage and you will reap the rewards!)
CONNECT WITH US TO ENSURE THAT YOU KNOW ALL OF THE LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS HAPPENING WITHIN THE CHAMBER, THE COMMUNITY AND WITH OUR MEMBERS
- Sign everyone up from your business or organization for our email lists (including our general list and our women’s and young professionals groups). Just click here!
- Like us on Social Media and make sure you comment, share, interact with us! Also, please reach out to Danielle when you want us to share something of yours on our pages!
- Join our Facebook groups
ONLINE MEMBER DIRECTORY LISTING
- Please look at your online member directory listing to ensure that we have everything correct.
- We can also add a 75 character description, hours of operation and keywords (75 character limit). If you’d like to add any or all of these, just email the information to Danielle McFadden, our President & CEO.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS
- Schedule a Zoom Chamber Chat!
- Email Danielle to schedule a time for Chamber Chat! We’ll record it and post it on our Social Media profiles and share it with Lowell Telemedia
- Come on Chamber Chat Radio! (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Every Thursday from 10-11am at 980 WCAP we host our weekly show. All the exciting details can be found here.
- Come on Chamber Chat TV! (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Chamber Chat TV is filmed once a month at Lowell TeleMedia Center (LTC) and is aired throughout Greater Lowell. All of our guests receive the YouTube link to view and share their interview.
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Are you just opening, moving to a new location or undergoing a renovation or expansion? We are happy to host a Ribbon Cutting ceremony with you. For more information on what exactly that entails, please click here.
- Post News and Events on the Homepage of our Website
- Attend Events, Seminars, the Chamber EDGE, Out Loud Sessions and More!
- In addition to the marketing opportunities mentioned above, we also have marketing packages, sponsorship opportunities, etc. If you would like to learn about our marketing packages, please click here. For sponsorship information, please email Danielle McFadden.