Temp to Perm Solder Opportunity – CoWorx Staffing
CoWorx is seeking an experienced 2nd shift Solder for a Chelmsford, MA facility. This position is full time, Temp to Perm opportunity for 2nd shift operators (hours: 2:00pm – 10:15pm). Pay rate is $13-$14, based on experience level and skills.
Work will be performed to manufacture/test medical device assemblies (including all lower level sub-assemblies and accessories) in a clean room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and resulting paperwork. To carry out all facets of medical device assembly including organization of work flow and training of personnel at all levels.
Due to the nature of our work, this position requires a pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
**High School/Trade School or GED required.
1. 2-3 year experience working in a manufacturing setting
2. Experience using equipment and tools
3. Prior medical/dental device assembly experience.
4. Use of measuring tools including; ring gauge, ruler, micrometer, guide wires, etc.
5. Ability to read blue-prints.
6. Demonstrated ability to read and write English and to perform simple to complex mathematics.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CHELMSFORDRECRUITING@COWORXSTAFFING.COM
CoWorx Staffing Services
6 Boston Road, Unit 105
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Visit us online: http://www.coworxstaffing.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer – CoWorx is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
Please contact CoWorx today at 978-677-7595 to complete a
Pre-Application over the phone, or stop by our office
Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am-2pm.