Full Time Heating & AC Service Manager – Caron Heating & Cooling Inc.
Immediate Full Time Position Available for a Heating & AC Service Manager
Job Description: Looking for someone to take on and grow the service department at an established HVAC company. Service management experience is NOT required – Willing to train.
* Oil, Gas and AC experience
* Must be willing to work on forced air systems, plus hot water/steam boilers.
* Must be available On-Call when needed (includes nights & weekends)
* Must have reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license.
* Ability to manage people and be self-motivated
* Manage customer accounts and calls for the service department
* Working on residential and light commercial equipment as needed
* Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
* Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
* Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
* Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
Serious and motivated applicants only.
Competitive compensation and benefits available
25 Chuck Dr., #4
Dracut, MA 01826