Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
United Dental (Lowell, MA) is looking for an experienced, bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese) outgoing Dental Assistant to join our team at our state of the art, technologically advanced family dental office in Lowell, MA
We are looking for a Dental Assistant who can communicate with our patients and provide quality customer service. We have a very nice work environment for you to enjoy your career, utilize your skills and grow as a professional.
· Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
· Assisting chair-side
· Using computers to update electronic patient records
· Assisting with lab tasks as needed
· Assisting with front office tasks as needed
· Prepares patients for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and answering questions and requests from patients.
· Prepares treatment room for patient
· Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
· Dental Assistant License required
· Radiology Certification (preferred )
· Current CPR (preferred )
· Experience with Open Dental software is a plus
· Bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese) preferred
We offer highly competitive bonuses and potential career growth.