Interested in helping out a local business or organization (and the Chamber) during the COVID-19 crisis? Dues it Forward by paying for an annual Chamber membership for business or organization that cannot afford the investment during this time of uncertainty!
For $329, a business or organization will have access to a full Chamber membership and all of the benefits that come along with it! You can choose the recipient or we can help you select a business that can truly use the assistance and benefit from being a member of the GLCC.
Your contribution will also make you #ChamberStrong!
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Business listing on the Chamber website
- Business listing in the Chamber’s Annual Community Guide that is produced and published by the Lowell Sun and distributed to over 70,000 households and businesses
- Come on Zoom Chamber Chat!
- Come on Chamber Chat Radio! (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Come on Chamber Chat TV! (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Post News and Events on the Homepage of our Website
- Social Media promotion
- Attend events, seminars/webinars, Chamber EDGE, (Educate – Discuss – Grow and Engage), Out Loud Sessions, and More! Our virtual calendar is packed!
- Opportunities to connect with other business groups and organizations. We host events with the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Association of Realtors, Middlesex 3 Coalition, MassHire Greater Lowell Workforce Board, etc.
- Every employee can join our email lists (general, Young Professionals, W.I.S.E. Women Inspiring Success and Empowerment) and come to events – there’s no limit!
- Millennials: Young Professionals of Greater Lowell Group
- Women: W.I.S.E. (Women Inspiring Success and Empowerment) Group
- Personal and Professional Development: Workshops, Seminars, Webinars, Chamber EDGE, Out Loud Sessions, etc.
- ALL of your employees can join our email lists and come to events, participate in groups/committees – there’s no limit!