- Resources available through the Lowell Community
- Dial 211 if you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services (or visit this link).
- What You Need To Know from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- COVID-19 Guidance and Recommendations from Mass.Gov
- Lowell Health Department
- Track the Coronavirus
- Community Resources (beyond Greater Lowell)
- Lowell Crisis Support – LLAMA News and Requests: Facebook Group
- LLAMA Nonprofit Resource List
- Community Teamwork is here to help people with rental assistance and food insecurity. The Covid Hotline is 978-654-5607 or email covidresponseCTI@commteam.org .
Translated Materials/Support for Immigrant Communities
- AG’s Office Expands Efforts to Support Immigrants and Communities of Color During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus Fact Sheets in 35 different languages
- Resources in Spanish courtesy of EforAll
- Webinars in Spanish courtesy of EforAll