The Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce wishes you a Happy & Healthy 4th of July!
- July 3 – Chelmsford Lions Club will hold a country fair from 5-11 p.m.; The Dancing Center Unlimited will perform at 5:30 p.m.; Chelmsford Art Society will hold an art festival from 6-9 p.m.; The Chelmsford Rotary Club will offer Kiddies Train Rides from 6-8 p.m.; Chelmsford Suburbanette’s twirling group will perform at 6:30 p.m.; Chelmsford Community Band will hold a band concert from 7-9 p.m.; AttiK will perform from 9-10 p.m.
- July 3rd – Lisa Love will perform at the gazebo at the Lakeview Avenue Jr. High School from 7 to 9 p.m in Dracut, followed by fireworks; grilled food and ice cream will be available for purchase; rain date is Friday.
- July 4th – Annual 4th of July Parade in Chelmford
- July 4 – Continental breakfast sponsored by the Tewksbury Rotary Club from 8:30 to 10 a.m.; track and field games for all ages from 9 to 10 a.m.; the decorated doll-carriage contest for ages 3 to 6, the bicycle decoration contest for ages 4 to 8, the Little Mr. and Miss Tewksbury contest for ages 2 to 4, and the basketball free throw and bologna toss contests will be held from 11 a.m. to noon; Hot dogs and ice cream will be served from noon to 12:30 p.m.; the pie and watermelon eating contest will be held from noon to 1 p.m. All events at the Livingston Street Recreation Area.
- July 4th – Family-friendly events on the Billerica Town Common from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring games, hot dogs for purchase, and music performances by BeetleTracks. Admission is free.
- July 4th – Free concert at the Sampas Pavilion in Lowell beginning at 7pm featuring Sturdy Moss. This is sponsored by Heritage Farm Ice Cream & Restaurant.
- July 5th – Independence Day Celebration in Lowell
For more information about 4th of July events please visit the Lowell Sun online.
And many other great events throughout the area (thanks to the Greater Merrimack Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau for sharing this):