It’s hard to believe that it’s Expo planning time again! We’re so excited about some of the changes we’re bringing to the table this year – including the addition of Showcase in the event’s title. We believe it is important to stress that the Expo truly is a showcase of Greater Lowell businesses and that the public should attend to hear all about the wonderful businesses that exist in our area.
In addition to the new and improved name, here are some other changes:
– Exhibitors can now enjoy a buffet luncheon, at their leisure, instead of a sit down meal that is timely and cuts into set up time
– The event goes from 12-5pm (instead of 2-6pm), allowing people to stop in during their lunch hour and enjoy all the excitement the day offers
– A Cyber Cafe welcomes those who need a quiet place to make a phone call or do some work during the Expo & Showcase
– Our Tasting Room invites restaurants and caterers to provide food samplings for all guests at a discounted exhibitor rate
– A designated Business Resource Center will feature partners such as the Merrimack Valley Small Business Center, SCORE and the SBA
We’ve also increased the marketing exposure for our sponsors and exhibitors! Once you commit to sponsoring or/and exhibiting, your name and/or logo will be included on our website and in our eblast with a link to your website. Reserving your spot ensures promotional opportunities via radio, eblast, website and social media on a weekly basis leading up to the September 27th event!