- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell is hosting a Hope at Home Virtual Auction on June 19th at 7pm. Join to listen to others speak about HOME (special guest speakers), silent auction items and “almost live” items. Register to bid https://BuildHope2020.givesmart.com.
Here’s a list of Greater Lowell area nonprofits and any of their events that have been postponed or canceled.
- Center for Hope and Healing is making their Lotus Ball on May 6th virtual
- Girls Inc. is postponing their June event to 6/3/21 and they are still hoping to have an event this fall (moved from the winter).
- Merrimack Valley Food Bank canceled its May 7th Grape Expectations event.
- K.I.D.S. (Kids in Disability Sports) canceled their June 16th golf tournament.
- Habitat for Humanity has rescheduled their Gala to October 23rd (from March 13th and then June 19th).
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Billerica has a July 31st golf tournament that may be pushed back to October or canceled. (Their Hall of Fame Dinner is currently scheduled for November 19th.)
- Lowell Parks & Conservation Trust has postponed their June 20th Summer Solstice Soiree on June 20th (and will be sending a fundraising letter instead).
- Coalition for a Better Arce‘s 6 Degrees of the Acre gala has been rescheduled from June to October 15th and they are combining it with their annual meeting.
- The Megan House Foundation has canceled its golf tournament scheduled for June 15th. They have the following events scheduled for the fall: 5th Anniversary Gala on September 18th and Comedy Night on October 29th.
COMPASS as part of the Greater Lowell Development Group is putting together a list of rescheduled events. We will update this list ASAP with their information.