Member Services Representative: Hanscom Federal Credit Union
Burlington, MA 01803, USA
It’s an exciting time to be at Hanscom Federal Credit Union! As a member of our retail branch network, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members. We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help progress in your career.
Who we are – Hanscom Federal Credit Union Branch Network
- We seek to provide our members with the highest level of service every time they step into an HFCU branch
- We provide members with quality, right-sized and timely solutions
- We analyze the needs of our members and ensure that the experience that they have in our branches is one that satisfies these needs while making them feel respected and valued
- We celebrate our wins as a team
- We act with integrity and foster a culture of mutual respect
Who you are – Member Services Representative
You are looking to work in a credit union branch environment, are able to provide every member you assist with a high level of service, and are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected. You are able to identify cross-selling opportunities while assisting members with their daily banking needs
You have the ability to engage with our members in a positive way that leaves them feeling valued and respected while feeling confident that they are able to continue to trust HFCU as their financial partner.
You are looking for a full-time, permanent position that will reward you for your sales production through a monthly incentive program and offers Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits.
High School or better.
1-2 years: Experience in a cash-handling role
Registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
1-2 years: Experience in a member-facing sales role at a financial institution