Marketing/Membership Coordinator – Middlesex 3 Coalition
Title: Marketing/Membership Coordinator (Part-Time) Reports to: Executive Director, Middlesex 3 Coalition
About the Middlesex 3 Coalition
The Middlesex 3 Coalition is a regional partnership of nine Middlesex County Communities, Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Chelmsford, Lexington, Lowell, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough and Westford with the support of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development. The coalition communities share a common goal of fostering economic development, job growth and retention, diversification of the tax base and enhancement of quality of life. Members include stakeholders in local government, business, finance, education and development who have combined resources to promote the competitive advantages of the region and advance the economic vitality of the corridor. For more information, please visit www.middlesex3.com.
To support the Middlesex 3 Coalition in its growth and drive awareness of its brand, the Coalition seeks an experienced and enthusiastic part-time Marketing/Membership Coordinator. Reporting to the Executive Director, this person will assist with various aspects of marketing and membership development. This is a part-time position, 12-15 hours per week.
• Proactively assist with the membership acquisition and retention program; this includes participating in phone, email, social media and snail mail outreach to increase engagement of our members
• Coordinate all membership activations and renewals, including billing
• Organize and maintain the membership database
• Assist with planning and coordinating membership and committee events and meetings
• Research and acquire corporate sponsors
• Track and compile monthly reports on membership campaigns
• Collaborate with external vendors (printers, graphic designers, web designers, planners, caterers, etc.) as needed to produce events and publications
• Build email newsletters and targeted email campaigns using Constant Contact
• Write content for social media
• Write marketing collateral, including brochures and website copy
• Write press releases and conduct media outreach
• Update website content
• Measure web traffic via Google Analytics
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
• 2-4 years of marketing experience managing website content, marketing materials, lead generation/nurturing, media relations and events
• 2-4 years of experience in membership development
• Experience with Constant Contact or other email service provider platforms
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop Suite and PowerPoint preferred
• A track record of success in coordinating events
• Proven experience in managing social media accounts for businesses
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and reporting skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and prioritize projects
• Ability to develop a strong and positive working relationship with multiple parties including Middlesex 3
Coalition staff and Board, members and volunteers, and vendors
• Ability to travel to meetings in the region, and flexibility to work evenings or early mornings as needed.
• Authorization to work for any employer in the USA without restrictions.
Education and Training:
• Relevant degree in English, marketing, communications or related field
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
Interested candidates should send resume (Word or PDF format), cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.