Lowell Five Bank: Corporate Receptionist
LOWELL FIVE BANK Corporate Receptionist Part Time Tewksbury, MA
The Corporate Receptionist operates in a professional office environment and provides support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for greeting clients and visitors, answering incoming calls, directing calls to the appropriate individuals or departments, mail distribution, acting as a liaison with respect to our Community Room space, as well as additional clerical duties.
We are looking for two part-time employees to provide coverage for the full week at our headquarters in Tewksbury, MA. Individuals will be scheduled for approximately 18.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, working either mornings or afternoons with the potential for additional coverage as needed.
About Lowell Five
With over $1.2 Billion in assets, 250 employees and 16 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of and our employees are engaged in a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. The Bank has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets clients, customers, and visitors and guides them to the appropriate individual; manages visitor log in accordance with security procedures.
• Answers and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel; takes and forwards messages and provides information when appropriate.
• Provides callers with information such as company addresses, directions, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
• Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail and facsimiles to departments and Bank branches.
• Mails client correspondence as needed.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and vendor deliveries.
• Researches and completes verification forms.
• Manages employee discount programs with various vendors.
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
• Requires several hours of sitting with some opportunity for standing and walking.
LOWELL FIVE BANK Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and assimilate knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivated and flexible.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lowell Five is an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to apply for one of our positions. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Employment@lowellfive.com.