Loan Servicing Supervisor – Residential/Secondary Market: Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Want to join the number one ranked Credit Union in Massachusetts?
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for career growth and advancement. We count on our valued workforce to be professional, provide exceptional member service and to help our members make smart financial choices.
Come join us as a Loan Servicing Supervisor – Residential/Secondary Market where under the direction of the AVP-Loan Servicing, this position is responsible for managing the daily servicing activities with emphasis on new mortgage loan production, correspondent sales, and secondary market sales. Demonstrates a broad knowledge of loan products, collateral types, borrowing entities and loan servicing activities of all consumer, residential, and commercial loan products. Serve as coach and mentor to team with an emphasis on professional development, team building, and maintaining an engaging work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the daily activities and workflow of the Loan Serving Department with an emphasis on new mortgage and construction loan activities; plan and establish priorities and schedules.
· Manage and maintain the system interface between the loan origination and core systems for accurate and efficient setup.
· Manage the new mortgage quality control process to ensure account system data is accurate, required new loan documentation is obtained, and exceptions are resolved in a timely manner. Partner with the Mortgage Lending team and closing attorneys to proactively reduce exceptions and resolve issues.
· Manage the sale of loans to FNMA, other secondary market investors, and correspondent lenders; ensures the efficient and timely delivery of loans in accordance with commitment time frames.
· Manage the timely reporting, remittance and reconciliation of secondary market payments and account information to investors within established guidelines. Serve as primary liaison with all investors.
· Oversee construction loan advance requests in conjunction with Third Party Management Company; review and approve requests to maintain funding schedules, mitigate risk, and ensure member satisfaction.
· Coordinate the implementation of new correspondent lenders; manage system user access, MERS data, and lender information. Establish procedures and delivery schedules in accordance with lender specific guidelines. Serve as the primary liaison with all correspondent lenders.
· Provide assistance, guidance, and supervision for all consumer, commercial, and Octant mortgage loan production, correspondent lending and secondary market activities including: loan setup, quality control, paid loan, loan maintenance, escrow, insurance, and collateral perfection.
· Oversee and respond to Loan Servicing help desk requests; ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely member service and issue resolution.
· Perform all of the duties of the Loan Servicing Representative and Senior Loan Servicing Representatives as needed.
· Support all activities of the Loan Servicing Department and serve as backup in the absence of the AVP-Loan Servicing and Loan Servicing Supervisor-Consumer/Commercial Lending.
· Administer performance reviews and conduct monthly coaching sessions with staff, providing guidance for professional development.
· Implement new loan products & services, procedures, checklists, and system enhancements.
· Identify training opportunities to further develop staff and administer the department’s cross-training initiatives.
· Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making skills by applying knowledge and experience to develop solutions and implement appropriate action.
· Lead and/or participate in department and organizational projects to support corporate goals. Identify, support, and contribute to department metrics.
· Demonstrate a special effort to say ‘yes’ in order to accommodate internal and external member needs.
· Promote Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union through community involvement via memberships in local
· Organizations and business networks, and visibility at community events and activities supported by the Credit union.
· Perform other related and unrelated duties as assigned and therefore required.
Associates degree; 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous management and leadership experience preferred.
Our Core Values:
Provide Legendary Service
Strive for Excellence
Job Type: Full-time
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Employee discount
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Referral program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance