Loan Servicing Supervisor – Consumer/Commercial: Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Want to join the number one ranked Credit Union in Massachusetts?
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for career growth and advancement. We count on our valued workforce to be professional, provide exceptional member service and to help our members make smart financial choices.
Come join us as a Loan Servicing Supervisor – Consumer/Commercial where under the direction of the AVP- Loan Servicing, this position is responsible for managing the daily servicing activities with emphasis on commercial and consumer loan products and functions. Demonstrates a broad knowledge of loan products, collateral types, borrowing entities and loan servicing activities of all consumer, commercial and loan products. Serve as coach and mentor to team with an emphasis on professional development, team building, and maintaining an engaging work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the daily activities and workflow of the Loan Servicing Department with an emphasis on commercial and consumer loan activities; plan and establish priorities and schedules.
· Work with the consumer or commercial lending team on any data integrity issues that may arise from the loan origination systems and the interface with Meridian Link.
· Manage the timely set up and reconciliation of indirect loans and serve as primary contact with consumer lending on this product.
· Manage the new consumer, Indirect and commercial loan quality control process to ensure account system data is accurate, required new loan documentation is obtained, and exceptions are resolved in a timely manner.
· Oversee critical commercial loan maintenance activities such as flood monitoring, UCC renewals, rate changes and escrows.
· Manage set up of commercial, Octant and participation loans to ensure data integrity of loan data and that terms and conditions are in agreement with the credit memorandum, promissory note, and commitment letters.
· Partner with the consumer and commercial lending teams and retail group to proactively reduce exceptions and resolve issues.
· Manage the auto lien perfection, auto force placed insurance, and CUNA claim processes; ensuring the efficiency and timeliness of these functions. Serve as a primary liaison with vendors associated with these processes and manage the account reconciliations.
· Manage the timely posting and reconciliation of Octant serviced commercial loans, participation loans and SBA loans. Serve as primary liaison with Octant and other financial institutions.
· Oversee and respond to Loan Servicing help desk requests; ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely member service and issue resolution.
· Perform all of the duties of the Loan Servicing Representative and Senior Loan Servicing Representatives as needed.
· Support all activities of the Loan Servicing Department and serve as backup in the absence of the AVP-Loan Servicing or Loan Servicing Supervisor-Residential & Secondary Market.
· Provide assistance, guidance, and supervision as needed for all residential loan activities including: loan set up, quality control, paid loan, loan maintenance, escrow, insurance and collateral perfection.
· Administer performance reviews and conduct monthly coaching sessions with staff, providing guidance for professional development.
· Implement new loan products & services, procedures, checklists, and system enhancements.
Associates degree; 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous management and leadership experience preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Products and well versed with Internet Applications, core processing systems, and system interfaces.
Our Core Values:
Provide Legendary Service
Strive for Excellence
Job Type: Full-time
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Employee discount
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Referral program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance