Inbound Marketing Specialist – 190 west
The ideal candidate enjoys the variety, learning, and teamwork that comes with working with multiple clients. This is a key role, serving as a primary point of contact for client accounts in the high tech and professional services industries. You will be leveraging marketing technology tools to develop marketing automation workflows, coordinate marketing content for campaigns, oversee PPC campaigns, and influence or directly create messaging to deliver lead gen and conversion performance.
- Execute marketing strategies (that you helped develop) for client accounts
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing Strategy to develop content and campaign elements that generate website traffic, conversions/leads, and market visibility
- Work with marketing automation platforms to setup and execute automated campaigns that nurture prospects from the top of the funnel through a purchase decision
- Create landing pages, emails, forms, and social media content for client accounts
- Coordinate client deliverables and editorial calendars, editing blog submissions, email and website copy, and collaterals
- Conduct market research to learn client industries, their competitive landscape, and make relevant, creative recommendations for inbound content and influencer engagement
- Monitor, collect, and report on account-specific KPI’s, drawing conclusions and recommendations from the data
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills interacting with colleagues, third parties, and management roles of client accounts
- Ability to balance and coordinate multiple accounts and projects
- Creative thinking and confidence to introduce innovative ideas
- Interest, ability, and initiative to learn new technologies
- Experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot) preferred
- Experience with CMS tools (WordPress) preferred
190west is a growing digital marketing agency with clients in several verticals. We’re expanding our Inbound Marketing team, and we’re looking for an experienced marketer that enjoys the responsibility of managing account relationships and the variety and camaraderie of the agency environment. We support a culture of family-friendly flexibility, fun, and friendship.
Location: Westford, MA
Medical, Dental, and 401K contribution benefits available.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please call or email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-538-8196