Division Director – Lowell Transitional Living Center
Are you high energy; do you thrive using your management skills in a dynamic environment? Do you enjoy a challenge, perhaps a bit of pressure? Well we can offer you this and more. As the Director of the Lowell Transitional Living Center, you will be making a meaningful difference in the daily lives of homeless and disadvantaged men and women.
Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Supervising the day to day operations of the LTLC continuum of housing and services. This includes street outreach, triage services, emergency beds, a healthcare and day program component, community meals and housing placement and case management system.
- Work closely with the Resource Development team to promote the good work of the agency while helping to write grant proposals to support new and existing efforts.
- Provide direct supervision to the program management team to evaluate and ensure best in class service delivery, accurate and timely data collection, proper retention and review, and on-time reporting for all funders.
- Manage a budget which includes staffing, facilities, meals, and associated expenses.
- Motivate and lead your team through the use of daily meetings working toward the goal of reducing shelter stays and stabilizing housing placements.
- Attend and participate in community stakeholder and partner meetings to ensure that LTLC staff stays abreast of any community-based resources and that the community has accurate and up to date information about our programs and services.
If you have a Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s with a minimum of five years of experience in program management, demonstrated leadership experience, expertise in providing services to disadvantaged people, and If you can manage relationships with external service providers and funding sources all while remaining a champion for our mission, we would love to hear from you!