The Cultivation Department will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the optimal health of the plants and the efficiency of their operations. Cultivation includes but is not limited to propagation, transplanting, moving plants, tagging plants, helping with compliance and METRC, watering plants, maintaining irrigation, maintaining logs, pesticide applications, harvesting, curing, trimming, pruning, trellising, cleaning, maintaining facility equipment, sanitizing equipment, changing nutrients, mixing nutrients, flushing, killing or culling plants, logging plant waste, mulching plant waste, providing assistance with inspections and working with all departments to help maintain communication and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all day-to-day routine plant maintenance from seed to clone through harvest
• Conduct daily inspections for pests, pathogens, mold, fungi, disease or other undesired conditions
• Monitor grow room humidity, temperature, and water environmental requirements
• Transplant and relocate plants
• Harvest and cure plants according to facility protocols
• Oversee proper drying and curing conditions in preparation for testing and trimming
• Maintain a clean environment by removing and disposing of all cannabis waste, and cleaning and sanitizing all rooms and tools used on a daily basis
• Assist in collecting data to monitor plant health, soil health, and environmental control systems
• Work together with the cultivation staff to reach cultivation goals set forth by the management team
• Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check
• Prior cannabis experience helpful, but not required
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.