Credit Clerk – Lowell Five
Full Time Career Opportunity
Lowell Five, a trusted community partner, is looking for a Credit Clerk to join our busy Commercial Credit Department.
The successful candidate will perform the administrative functions of the Credit Department with the goal of providing timely and accurate support for commercial portfolio risk management.
Qualified applicants must be have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills are essential. Must have excellent computer skills with a familiarity with various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Fiserv DNA System preferred.
Lowell Five offers a competitive salary, benefits package and opportunity for professional growth.
If you are flexible, eager to learn and are interested in working for a company you can grow with, please apply on-line at: www.lowellfive.com or stop by any of our branch locations for an application and forward to:
Lowell Five Bank
Human Resources Department
PO Box 440
Lowell, MA 01853-0440
Job Description for Credit Clerk
Contribute to the various day-to-day administrative functions of the Commercial Credit and Collections Department. The goal of the department is to provide timely and accurate support for commercial portfolio risk management as well as excellent timely customer service for both internal and external customers.
• Provide daily monitoring of the Financials email inbox for timely processing of incoming commercial credit financial information and related information for new and existing borrowers
• Daily review of the new commercial loan reports for creation of financial and other loan covenant tracking in Sageworks, electronic refiling of financial data in Synergy software
• Provide timely creation of credit files for all new customers in electronic filing system
• Monitor Accounts Receivable Agings, Inventory Listings and/or Borrowing Base Certificates on a daily basis including importing to Synergy electronic files and updating appropriate tracking in Sageworks credit software
• Prepare and distribute all request letters through electronic or traditional formats
• Field incoming telephones for Credit/Collections Department, addressing initial customer inquiries
• Prepare Internal Relationship Updates and review Relationship Summaries to support loan approvals or for Commercial Loan Officer review
• Prepare monthly Credit Department reporting for distribution to Senior Management
• Prepare credit references as requested
• Perform related administrative duties as may be assigned or requested
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and therefore required.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Fiserv DNA System
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task