Accounts Receivable Process Owner – CoWorx Staffing Services
IMMEDIATE need for Accounts Receivable Process Owner – Contract til April 2017 (Full time 8am-5pm, located in Billerica, Ma) Pay rate $19-$22/hour.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Execute daily invoicing processes. Execute cash collection process by contact with customers and interface with internal resources to promote prompt customer payment. Negotiate payment terms and credit release within established parameters. At times of key workload, assist other members of Finance team. Backup for Receivables Process Owner and other members of Finance team.
- Execute and document daily invoicing through Oracle and customer-specific electronic invoicing processes.
- Make collection calls to overdue customers and document these contacts. Negotiate payment arrangements and escalate operating issues or reasons for non-payment to appropriate personnel. Provide supporting data at customer’s request.
- Escalate collection concerns and execute credit blocks or other leverage with guidance of Manager or Head of Finance.
- Obtain Dun & Bradstreet financial information on new and existing customers.
- Promptly post cash payments to customer records to ensure accurate Oracle reports.
- Promptly post daily cash receipts and disbursements to supporting spreadsheets to maintain an accurate daily cash balance.
- Enter exchange rates into Oracle in compliance with Corporate Calendar.
- Assist in special projects occasionally.
- Associates Degree. Post-high school business education and/or specialized training and experience in field highly desirable.
- Pleasant, yet assertive phone personality and “can do” attitude. Proven ability to influence customer payment.
- Computer skills: Keyboarding, basic Excel spreadsheet, and enterprise software (SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Strong work ethic. Ability to work under time pressure while maintaining quality in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment.
Visit www.coworxstaffing.com to apply