5 things to ask a website designer before you hire them.
Do you want a website that looks and functions professionally?
If so, you should definitely think about hiring a web designer. Since you have probably never worked with a web designer before, we thought we could provide you with a little helpful information. Check out our list of the 5 things you need to ask before hiring a web designer.
1. Do you have any references? – Reviewing the web designer’s references will give you an idea of what kinds of clients he or she has worked with previously and the quality of work you can expect to receive.
2. Can I see a few examples? – Seeing a few examples of the designer’s previous work can help you get a feel for his or her style so you can imagine how you new website will look and function.
3. What all is included? – Never commit to hiring a web designer before finding out what all is included for a price that is agreed upon by both parties. Make sure you get a list of what’s included and have the designer sign off on it before submitting a payment.
4. Do you offer bundle packages or discounts?- You may be able to save some money by asking the web designer if he or she offers any type of discount if you purchase multiple services. Many times web designers will offer discounts on bundles that include the design of the website, hosting, logo design and online marketing.
5. How long will it take to complete my website? – Of course you should also ask a web designer how long it will take to complete your project before making your commitment. By knowing exactly how long it should take to have your website up and running you will be able to plan around those dates accordingly.
Don’t forget to ask a web designer these 5 things before hiring him or her to work on your website!
Ronald Couming, www.rcstechnologysolutions.com