Commercial Loan Administrative Assistant
The Commercial Loan Administrative Assistant performs a variety of regular and more complex duties related to the processing of C&I, CML-RE, Construction and/or consumer loans under the supervision of the SVP, Commercial Lending. This position entails recording new loans and maintaining electronic files, preparing documents and notices, as well as answering customer inquiries. The Commercial Loan Administrative Assistant initiates entry of loan data into the loan origination system (LOS) and shepherds the loan through the LOS process.
In some instances, the Commercial Loan Administrative Assistant may address more complex customer problems under the direction of loan officers or assist in activities such as loan extensions, interest calculations, billings and preparing spreadsheets. Additionally, this individual may interact with Borrowers and Applicants to request and harvest credit information, do service bureau/direct credit checks, ensure sufficient collateral documentation.
ABOUT LOWELL FIVE
With nearly $1.7 billion in assets, over 200 employees, and 15 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of, and our employees are engaged in, a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs data entry based on information provided by Loan Officer, Borrower, or Applicant
- Coordinates and ensures completion of all pertinent LOS phases, steps, and tasks through documentpreparation
- Enters and validates various entries pertaining to Compliance Regulations, including HMDA/CRA,Flood Cert, Government Monitoring data, etc.
- Prepares necessary documentation to convey loan status to the Borrowers, including notices,disclosures, Terms and Conditions Sheets, and Commitment Letters
- Prior commercial lending experience and experience in administering or supporting technology solutions applicable to lending within a financial institution and/or with Loan Origination systems is strongly preferred
- Experience and comfort level with CRM platform (Salesforce) and core software (OSI) strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite programs, including Outlook, Work, Excel
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new systems as required to support Bank growth and expansion ofservices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships; team player with excellent customer-service skills
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and shift work flow to accommodateassignments from Loan Officers assigned to the Team
- Ability to work independently when needed, with limited supervisionPlease note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change over time.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
All applicants can apply directly on our website – https://www.lowellfive.com/about/careers/