Please join us for Taco Fest 2022 in Downtown Lowell!
From April 26th-April 30th, local restaurants (and a couple of retail businesses too!) will be offering specials to celebrate all things tacos!
(Head to our Instagram page for daily giveaways!)
- El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill (124 Merrimack Street) – Tacos Adobada & Fuego Margarita
- Fuse Bistro (45 Palmer Street) – Spicy Mango Margarita $11, Short Rib Taco $8 | flour tortilla, korean bbq glaze, mango salsa, cilantro slaw, jalapeno creme fraiche, Buffalo Cauliflower Taco $5 | flour tortilla, cilantro slaw, grape salsa, bleu cheese crema
- lala books (189 Market Street) – Taco inspired books for kids and adults!
- Brew’d Awakening Coffeehaus (61 Market Street) – Spiced Jalapeno green tea margarita, Kona Pineapple Margarita
- Cobblestones (91 Dutton Street)
- Panela Restaurant (7 Hanover Street) – Taco Carnitas
- Warp & Weft (197 Market Street) – Cilantro Lime Tacos: your choice of marinated steak, marinated chicken, grilled shrimp or avocado fries in a warm tortilla with lettuce, corn salsa & avocado cream with a side of seasoned rice.
- The Old Court (29 Central Street) – Carnitas Taco
- The Raven Grille at the Worthen House (141 Worthen Street) – The Irish Taco with corned beef, cabbage, and carrots
- Sahel Restaurant & Lounge (135 Central Street) – AFRICANA (their signature taco)
- Lou’s Deli (155 Middlesex Street) – Pork tacos and a Veggie Mix ($3 each, 2 for $5), offered 4 different ways:
- Sweet- Mango Pico with Queso Fresca
- Street- Cilantro, Onions and homemade Salsa Verde
- Spicy – Onions, Cilantro and Spicy Chipotle
- Standard- Lettuce, Tomatoes with Mexican blend cheese
- Craic Sauce – Available at El Potro, Sahel Restaurant and Lounge, Warp & Weft, Cobblestones, The Old Court
This event is a partnership with the City of Lowell, Lowell Plan, Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce, Spectacle Live/Lowell Memorial Auditorium, EforAll and taco enthusiasts from our community including El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill.