Proudly presented by:
Put on your Halloween Costumes and join the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce for family friendly car scavenger hunt!
Saturday, October 30th and Sunday, October 31st (self paced)
Check out the Facebook event page!
Cost per car: $25 (Early bird cost is $20 if you register by September 1, 2021)
What’s included with entry fee: A day of social distanced fun hunting for clues and the chance to win cash prizes! (And the opportunity for your kids to wear their Halloween costumes and showcase them on Social Media!)
Prizes: Cash Prizes
- Most points – $250
- Most likes on your team photo – $150
- Best Costumes – $150
- Gift cards will be awarded randomly to teams who post photos on Instagram about the Halloween Scavenger Hunt using hashtag #OnTheHuntWiththeGLCC from now-November 1, 2021.
Participants will also receive special deals to the following businesses the week and/or weekend of the hunt: Sugar Coated Bakery
How to Participate
Step One: Sign Up Here
Step Two: Select a team name, take a picture of your team and fill out the quick “Get to know our team survey” (that will be shared with your team name and picture!).
Step Three: Email your team photo to Danielle McFadden at email@example.com by Sunday, October 24th at 5pm. All teams will be posted on the Greater Lowell Chamber’s Facebook page.
Step Four: Danielle McFadden will email you the scavenger hunt list at 8:45am on Saturday, October 30th.
Step Five: Let the games begin!
- Use the list to drive around the City of Lowell and the towns of Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, and Westford hunting for landmarks, businesses and other unique attributes throughout the Greater Lowell area.
- Teams will have between 9am on October 30th – 5pm on October 31st to collect as many points as possible.
- Post photos of your team with each item on the list under your team photo in the comments.
- Each clue will be worth a certain amount of points, because of how easy or hard it is to find.
- Some clues will have you get out of your car.
Winners and Prizes!
Winners for each category will be posted by Wednesday, November 3rd and prizes will be distributed to the team captain (the person who signed up the team to participate).
All teams will be asked to adhere to the state laws and COVID-19 advisories.