Put on your Halloween Costumes and join the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce for family friendly car scavenger hunt!
Saturday, October 24th from 10:00am-5:00pm
Cost per car: $25
What’s included with entry fee: A day of social distanced fun hunting for clues and the chance to win cash prizes! (And the opportunity for your kids to wear their Halloween costumes and showcase them on Social Media!)
Prizes: Cash Prizes
- Most points – $250
- Most likes on your team photo – $150
- Best Costumes – $150
- Best Team Name – $150
How to Participate
Step One: Sign Up Here
Step Two: Select a team name, take a picture of your team and fill out the quick “Get to know our team survey” (that will be shared with your team name and picture!).
Step Three: Email your team photo to Danielle McFadden at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 23rd at 5pm. All teams will be posted on the Greater Lowell Chamber’s Facebook page.
Step Four: Danielle McFadden will email you the scavenger hunt list at 9:45am on Saturday, October 24th.
Step Five: Let the games begin!
- Use the list to drive around the City of Lowell and the towns of Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, and Westford hunting for landmarks, businesses and other unique attributes throughout the Greater Lowell area.
- Teams will have between 10am-5pm and collect as many points as possible.
- Post photos of your team with each item on the list under your team photo in the comments.
- Each clue will be worth a certain amount of points, because of how easy or hard it is to find.
- Some clues will have you get out of your car, so make sure you have your masks ready to go!
Winners and Prizes!
Winners for each category will be posted on Sunday, October 25th and prizes will be distributed to the team captain (the person who signed up the team to participate).
All teams will be asked to adhere to the state laws and COVID-19 advisories including social distancing and wearing masks whenever necessary.