Job Coach – American Training Inc.
American Training is seeking a full-time Job Coach in our Lowell and Wakefield locations to provide support and training to Guests at a variety of Job Sites, both group and individual. “Bring out the Best” in each Guest by assisting them to be successful. Develop positive relationships with employers, advocate for Guests, and act as liaison between the Guest and other providers. Teach, train, guides and direct Guests individually and in groups to reinforce skills, learn new work skills and to increase independence for attainment of ISP goals. Develop detailed job task analysis for a variety of jobs, and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements of the Department of Labor.
· College Degree preferred but additional experience can substitute for degree.
· Experience as a Job Coach is a plus. Must have one year of experience with people with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· Knowledge of appropriate paperwork necessary for mandated record keeping.
· Basic computer literacy skills, work processing and data spread sheets.
· Use the highest standard of ethical conduct at all times, this includes respecting the confidentiality of Colleagues and Guests.
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills.
· Participate in a workplace climate that celebrates and encourages diversity.
· Positively promote the image of our Guests with developmental disabilities and American Training, Inc.
· Maintain an excellent training record by positively completing all training requirements.
· A valid driver’s license, the use of a personal vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and a satisfactory CORI are required.
We offer a competitive benefits package; medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, generous earned time off, paid holidays and vacation, a fun work environment, and much more.
Go to http://www.americantraininginc.com/about/careers/ to apply.