5 Ways To Sabotage Your Sales Opportunities
If your closing rate is suffering or it’s taking longer than it should to close sales, you may be sabotaging your own efforts. Take a close look at how you interact with your prospects and make sure that each interaction adds value to the relationship, is focused on defining the opportunity, and keeps the selling process moving forward.
1. You fail to establish credibility during the initial phone call or meeting.
2. You talk too much and don’t control the conversation.
3. You won’t add value to the experience.
4. You will avoid asking important questions needed to truly qualify.
5. You will leave things open-ended.
Copy and paste the link to read more about each way and what you can do to keep from sabotaging your sales opportunities: www.tps.sandler.com/blog/5-ways-to-sabotage-your-sales-opportunities