The Greater Lowell and Nashoba Valley Chambers have teamed up to offer a savings card. Simply show your card each time you shop with one of the listed retailers to receive 15% off from now through December 31, 2018!
Cards can be purchased here for $20 (we’ll mail it out to you), in the Chamber office and at all Chamber events beginning this month!
Here’s a list of participating businesses and any exclusions that apply to the 15% off:
– Altitude Trampoline Park – Billerica: Jump passes only. Not applicable for parties.
– Bailey’s Bar & Grille: Discount not valid on alcohol beverages or gift cards, not to be combined with any other offer.
– Bodylines Pilates: Discount valid for all nonmembership purchases.
– Destination Express: 15% off valid for prepaid round trip.
– Doubletree by Hilton – Andover: 15% off food for catered events and in our restaurants and 15% off overnight rooms
– El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill: Not valid on alcohol and does not include tip.
– Heritage Farm Ice Cream & Restaurant: Open mid-March-October 1st. Not to be used with other offers.
– ISS: Maximum discount is $100, no discount off of postage.
– Life Gate Holistic Living Center: Exclusion on retail products. 15% applies to services, classes and packages.
– Mariano’s Ristorante: Discount not valid on alcohol beverages or gift cards, not to be combined with any other offer.
– Minuteman Grill at the Boxboro Regency: Alcohol excluded. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
– The Original Resume: 50% off any and all resume writing and career series offered by The Original Resume Co. The Original Resume provides “Results, Not Excuses…” and job coach services are included with every resume they prepare until the individual gets a job at “No Additional Charge”!
– Plaza Limousine: 15% off valid for one way and roundtrip.
– Singleton’s Kitchen: 15% off pastries for orders over $100; 15% off of cakes, cookies and cake pops for orders over $50. Discount is not valid on delivery, special set ups, cake stands, cupcake trees or rentals. Cannot be combined with Singleton’s Kitchen punchcards. Business will be closed June 11th-June 24th, July 23rd-August 5th, November 1st-November 17th (please contact Jane Singleton in advance, as dates may change and to avoid any scheduling conflicts).
– SubZero Ice Cream – Nashua: In store purchases only, not events.
– Wamesit Lanes: Not valid from Friday at 5pm-Sunday at 5pm. Not applicable for parties or special events.
– Wood Bros Florist: Local deliveries only. Not applicable for events.
** If you are a member of the Greater Lowell and/or Nashoba Valley Chambers and want to be added to this list, please contact the Chamber directly and we’ll add you! **