Full Time – Billerica, MA
The Branch Manager is responsible for maintaining an exceptional customer experience in every aspect of retail banking. This includes managing and coaching a staff of trusted advisors equipped to educate our customers on our products and services best suited to their personal or business needs. Additionally, the Branch Manager is responsible for executing operational excellence, deepening relationships, and growing branch business in the community we serve. The Branch Manager will serve as a role model for all team members and lead by example. Qualified applicants should have 3-5 years of management experience and proven leadership capabilities, preferably in a retail banking environment.
ABOUT LOWELL FIVE
With nearly $1.7 billion in assets, over 200 employees, and 15 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of, and our employees are engaged in, a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bank Operations & Customer Experience
• Manages vault, orders money and monitors cash flow to ensure proper levels are met; verifies currency deliveries and shipments and processes night deposit when needed.
• Oversees ATM to ensure adequate cash and supplies and troubleshooting when needed.
• Advises mortgage applicants and maintains licensure under specific NMLS guidelines.
• Acts as a resource to staff and customers for digital banking solutions and assists with onboarding and troubleshooting as necessary.
• Ensures customers receive exceptional service, resolving any problems or complaints in a timely manner. • Ensures that all compliance and quality control standards are met.
• Completes periodic reports for account maintenance, compliance, auditing, etc.
• Manages branch staffing schedule, including time card management, and delegates work to ensure an excellent customer experience.
• Oversees the maintenance of their branch office, including security cameras, alarms and vaults, outside grounds and building, and office equipment, including contact for regular preventative maintenance and emergency repairs.
• Performs as Head Teller, Customer Service Representative, Retail Banking Associate, and other duties as needed to ensure operational requirements are met.
• Responsible for the growth of their branch office within the marketplace. This includes acquiring new personal and commercial banking relationships and proactively engaging with customers to deepen existing relationships and strengthen partnerships throughout the organization.
• Utilizes and promotes the branch team’s usage of Salesforce (CRM) focusing on promoting Advisory, Opportunity, Experience, and Leads.
• Optimizes relationship growth management by scheduling regular reviews with customers.
• Promotes the Bank through involvement in community activities and professional organizations.
• Recognizes commercial lending and cash management opportunities within existing customer base; creates and fosters a successful relationship with the commercial lending and business banking teams.
• Creates and fosters an inclusive team environment.
• Provides recognition to individuals and teams in support of the Banks strategic goals.
• Trains and coaches staff on best practices to foster an advisory culture and to create a path for growth and success.
• Prepares and delivers performance evaluations, makes compensation recommendations, and provides assistance with goal-setting in an effort to develop staff.
• Resolves routine personnel problems.
• Collaborates with Human Resources with respect to hiring decisions as necessary.
• Maintains a high level of experience through various educational training channels.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) required; three-to-five years of management experience and proven leadership capabilities required, preferably in a retail banking environment.
• Proven success in offering solutions and deepening relationships in effort to support bank growth and a quality customer experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Bank products and services.
• Complete understanding of Bank policy and procedure.
• Results-driven and proven sales experience.
• Customer focus with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Capable of working independently and solving problems.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
• Strong advisory skills with the ability to coach skills to team in support of daily performance and behavioral expectations.
• Ability to communicate professionally, both in writing and verbally.
• Comfort level using general office equipment and program applications including: Microsoft Office, CRM, core software, digital banking solution (user/administrator), cash recycler, and discriminator, etc.
• Must be able to work both opening and closing hours as the branch schedule requires; flexibility in work schedule and at times, location.
• Ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to approximately 25 pounds. Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change over time
Equal Opportunity Employer / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Applications can be submitted at https://www.lowellfive.com/about/careers/