- This event has passed.
Key Considerations & Best Practices for a Successful Clinical Trial
June 15, 2021
Session #3: Key Considerations and Best Practices for a Successful Clinical Trial
Plan for success. Recognize and minimize your risks. Choose partners wisely. Learn from others’ successes (and missteps). Join us June 15 to gather a wealth of insights from experts in clinical development, regulatory affairs, and private sector/government partnerships.
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Opening Remarks
12:05pm – 12:10pm: Panelist Introductions
12:10pm – 1:10pm: Panel Discussion
1:10pm – 1:25pm: Q&A
1:25pm – 1:30pm: Closing Remarks
• Regulatory Strategy – Engaging with the FDA, Competent Authorities, etc.
• Trial speed and length
• The relationship between clinical trials and business plans
• Integrating clinical studies with your design control/development activities
• Engaging early on with potential partners
• Importance of developing a plan/strategy
• Sharing of best practices and advice
• Case studies/examples of well-run trials
• Conducting a trial during COVID-19
• Key opinion leaders
• CPT/Reimbursement strategy
Stephen Tyrpak – Director, Clinical & Regulatory Affairs, of Garwood Medical
Kemi Olugemo – Executive Medical Director of Neurology Clinical Development, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Murray Sheldon – Associate Director of Technology and Innovation, FDA
Bert Hartog – Senior Director, Janssen Clinical Innovation at Johnson & Johnson
Hui-Hsing Wong – Senior Medical Advisor, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
Moderator: Rachel Rath – Director of BARDA Alliance, Johnson & Johnson Innovation