- This event has passed.
Housing Instability and COVID-19: Poverty, Policy, and the Law
December 1, 2020
This free and open to the public 90-minute virtual conversation between experts in the housing field will update about the state of the housing crisis in Massachusetts and possible solutions.
The esteemed panel includes:
· US Congresswoman Lori Trahan
· Massachusetts State Senator Ed Kennedy
· Jennifer Maddox, Undersecretary of Department of Housing and Community Development
· Rachel Heller, Chief Operating Officer, Citizens’ Housing and Planning
· Lawrence Curtis, President and Managing Partner, WinnDevelopment
· Karen Frederick, Chief Executive Officer, Community Teamwork
· Moderated By Carl Howell, Division Director of Housing and Homeless Services, Community Teamwork