- This event has passed.
Fending Off Fraud: How to Safeguard your Non-Profit
May 22, 2018
Fraud has increasingly become more of a reality to non-profit organizations, and many times could have been prevented. This seminar will focus on the steps you can take to prevent, detect, and respond to fraudulent activities that may affect your organization. Discussions will be led on:
– Developing and implementing strong internal controls
– Internal and external threats to look for
– Monitoring and reconciling account activity
– Hiring the right people
– Protecting your electronic data
– Supplementing controls with insurance
The information and tools discussed at this seminar will be a valuable investment in the secure future of your organization.
This seminar is part of the Non-Profit Collaborative Seminar Series presented by Enterprise Bank.