We are working on putting together a list based on the information we’ve received and come across on Social Media. If you have anything you’d like us to add to this, page email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please click here for Coronavirus information and resources for both the general public and businesses.
- Free lunches for Lowell Public School students: If you are a student in the Lowell Public Schools lunches will be provided Monday-Friday at The Bartlett School, Greenhalge School, Murkland School, Reilly/Sullivan campus and the STEM Academy (Rogers). There will be a food truck on location for 30 minutes a day at each site. A schedule will be provided once finalized. For those families that find themselves in need of supplemental food please visit our website and review the list of pantries and meal programs in the area. https://mvfb.org/member-agencies/
- Chowder Factory: If you are having concerns about giving your children lunch during school closures please call me or stop by the store. My # is 978-674-8353. No questions asked. I do what I can to help you. No judgment. – Cindy
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell: Will be handing out grab-and-go boxed meals on-site for members. Meals will be handed out on-site starting Monday, 3/16 from 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm. Parking can be found in the small lot adjacent to our building and the police substation, or directly behind the building. Food will be distributed outside the front entrance.
- Massachusetts school closings
- City of Lowell: City Hall and all other City buildings will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 until further notice.
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium box office is closed to members of the public until further notice. Please email email@example.com or call 617-531-1257 with any questions or for further information.
- Boys & Girls of Greater Lowell closed through Friday, March 27th.
- Whistler House Museum of Art is closed through March 31st.
Changes in Services:
- Greater Lowell Family YMCA: All programs are canceled through Friday March 20th. This includes basketball, soccer, art, dance, swim lessons, private swim lessons, swim team, preschool and childcare. The building will remain open for members.
Business as Usual:
- Gravity Fitness is on our regular schedule with all classes still a go!