Senior Care Products Account Executive-Growing Senior Elder Plan-Spanish Speaking a must… – Fallon Health
About Fallon Health:
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit www.fallonhealth.org.
About Summit ElderCare:
Fallon Health operates the largest Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in New England and the fifth largest in the country. Called Summit ElderCare, Fallon’s PACE helps provide older adults and their caregivers with a welcome alternative to nursing home care. Participants in Summit ElderCare have access to comprehensive medical services and social support at a Summit ElderCare site while they keep the independence of living in their own homes and communities.
This position requires that the Account Executive achieves personal referral/sales/outreach goals for Summit Elder Care. Manages a territory and group of referral source accounts, providing regular follow up and overcoming barriers with each account to obtain referrals.
1. Relationship Building
- Creates productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external referral sources in order to obtain qualified referrals and enrollments for the NaviCare program. Works with referral sources to obtain qualified referrals that are willing to meet with a Summit ElderCare nurse for the Summit ElderCare program (a “home visit request”).
- Participates in community outreach activities, such as senior fairs, community events, and elder services professional association events.
- Presents the NaviCare and Summit ElderCare programs to groups who are likely prospects, caregivers and community referral sources.
- Develops and implements their own Territory Development Plan, and carries out activities to penetrate accounts listed on the plan
2. Lead Generation
- Works collaboratively with SE enrollment team to discuss progress of referrals and ideas for resolving issues.
- Provides inservice orientations to new and existing Summit ElderCare program vendors on an annual basis.
- Tours both professionals and prospects at the Summit ElderCare PACE sites.
- Shows accountability and follows up with prospects until the lead is closed/withdrawn.
- Achieves monthly referral and home visit request goals for Summit ElderCare program
- Secure Applications
- Generates sufficient NaviCare enrollment applications to meet monthly enrollment goals.
- Explains the NaviCare program clearly and consistently to prospects and their families to ensure that prospects enroll with a solid understanding of the program and will remain members. Meets with NaviCare prospects in their homes.
- Tracking & Reporting
- Documents all sales activities in the department’s CRM application in a timely manner.
- Meets weekly sales activity deliverables consistently, and tracks these in the CRM and their Outlook calendar.
- Maintains records of NaviCare applications and documentation related to scope of appointments.
- Regularly reviews effectiveness of efforts against goals. Provides market intelligence to the NaviCare/SE Manager and the Marketing director so that adjustments can be made to tactical plans.
- Manages their own professional development by seeking advice, training, and coaching from their colleagues, manager, and the Director of Outreach.
6. Regulatory Guidelines
- Operates within the marketing and outreach guidelines and regulations provided by CMS and EOHHS..
- Retains Scope of Appointment and other Enrollment Records.
- Submits information on NaviCare prospect events to Outreach Support in a timely manner, for CMS submission.
- When in doubt, asks questions pertaining to compliance or privacy regulations.
Education: BS or BA degree and/or comparable experience
License: Massachusetts Driver’s License
3 years of sales experience in healthcare or group insurance strongly preferred.
Must have proven experience working in a customer facing role focused on sales, lead generation in a high paced customer service or sales environment.
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance products is desirable.
Knowledge of customer service, sales, outreach and marketing principles and practices.
Possession of a valid Mass. driver’s license and a vehicle to be used for marketing activities and home visits.
To apply visit: https://jobs-fchp.icims.com/jobs/4914/senior-care-products-account-executive-growing-senior-elder-plan-spanish-speaking-a-must…/login