Program Coordinator – American Training, Inc.
Program Coordinator – Wakefield, MA
American Training, Inc. is seeking a Program Coordinator with employment focus to oversee the daily activities of Employment Services to include understanding of contracts and Guest assignment to contracts.
We are looking for a talented individual with a deep commitment to working as part of a skilled team and a true passion for advocating for American Training Guests, to ensure that they are receiving quality services while incorporating our WOW! Magic philosophy.
* Implement and monitor Day Habilitation Service Plan and ISP data collection systems to obtain statistical information for reporting on program contractual compliance
* Document, monitor, and assist Program Colleagues in the development of Treatment Plans, Day Habilitation Support Plans, Severity Profiles, ISP’s and other varied individual assessments
* Assist Colleagues with the development and implementation of new Curriculum
* Build strong relationships within the community, including volunteer sites and employers, to provide a wide variety of community opportunities for Guests
* Research new program ideas to assist Guests in meeting their Goals
* Conduct weekly Team Meetings to review program, Colleague and/or Guest issues/successes, needs
* Leads designated Team Building exercises for Colleagues in Employment Group
* Provides effective verbal communication to allied professionals and families/guardians in relation to Guests’ treatment and progress, in conjunction with Case Managers
* Provides performance supervision and training documentation of assigned Case Managers and Direct Care Colleagues
* Ensures that Colleagues know and understand data collection systems for Guests Goals, and ensures that these systems are in place and that data is reviewed on a regular basis for accuracy. Analyzes data to determine trends and identify areas of success and/or areas needing improvement
* Attends Resource Fairs/community events, as assigned by Program Director, to promote American Training’s programs and services
* Completes and submits all necessary reports and documentation within required timelines
* Actively participates in various groups/committees within American Training and as assigned by supervisor
* Works in collaboration with both Guests and Colleagues of varied cultural backgrounds
* Special Projects as assigned
* Implements the Mission of American Training – “Bringing Out the Best in Everyone We Touch Because Every Life Matters!” and the company Values
Bachelor’s degree required.
Periods of moderate walking, standing and sitting.
Work environment is fast-paced with occasional periods of high stress and a hectic environment. Occasional to moderate short or changing deadlines, require some flexibility in schedule.
* Exceptionally strong communication and relationship-building skills required.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate directly.
* Creative, innovative thinker.
* Ability to collaborate with diverse populations.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Who We Are
American Training, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that has been delivering premier, award-winning workforce development, day habilitation, and work and residential programs since 1979. Our dedicated and passionate family of Colleagues compliments these programs with some of the region’s most dynamic support services in the areas of transportation, counseling, work-preparedness seminars, and advocacy. We serve hundreds of residents, including people with disabilities, youth, youth-at-risk, the unemployed, underemployed, lifelong adult learners, and those looking to get the most out of life. Our services extend across many cities and towns in the Greater Merrimack Valley area and beyond. We are recognized for our WOW! Magic, which describes the FUN & Entertainment we incorporate in our activities, while always acknowledging dignity and respect for each person. As a company, American Training is fully committed to Bringing Out the Best in Everyone We Touch by using proven methods leading to lives that are fuller and more meaningful. Please send resume to email@example.com or apply on our website at http://www.americantraininginc.com/about/careers/
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, 12 paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!
Check out our website to learn more about who we are http://www.americantraininginc.com