Mobile Pantry Volunteer – Merrimack Valley Food Bank
Will You Help Us Feed Our Neighbors?
The Merrimack Valley Food Bank’s Mobile Pantry Program is a community based program delivering nutritious food and health information once a month to home-bound elderly and or physically disabled individuals living in the Greater Lowell area to include Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, Tewksbury, and Tyngsboro.
Each client’s monthly delivery includes a bag of shelf stable food, a bag of fresh produce, a bag of freezer items, approximately 28 meals a month.
· Perfect Individual or Group Service Opportunity
· Flexible Schedule – Deliver once a month or multiple times per month. We work with your schedule!
· Multiple size routes from 3 clients to 15 clients
· Deliveries are Tuesday-Friday at your convenience
· Must use your own vehicle
· CORI is required
Mobile Pantry volunteers establish a rapport with the clients, and act as our eyes and ears. Clients are typically referred to us by a social service agency.
Please contact Tammie Dubois, Mobile Pantry Program Director at 978-454-7174, email@example.com for information.