Lowell Five Bank: Maintenance Staff
This member of our Facilities team will perform a variety of maintenance and custodial duties under limited supervision at our Headquarters in Tewksbury, MA and branch locations. This position will report directly to the VP of Facilities and Assistant Facilities Officer.
About Lowell Five
With over $1.1 billion in assets, 250 employees and 16 banking center locations throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a vital role in the economic vitality of the region. We provide support of, and our employees are engaged in, a myriad of leadership roles for numerous community boards and organizations. We are proud of the longevity of our employees and we are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and educational programs to support personal and professional growth along with a benefit package that supports each employee’s best life. The Bank has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides messenger and courier services, including delivering mail to and from the post office and Bank locations
- Operates the Bank’s postal machine
- Performs set up duties for Bank functions, meetings, and training sessions
- Performs preventative maintenance and repair activities, including repairs of building structure parts or equipment, within the scope of expertise
- Maintains parking areas to ensure they are landscaped (e.g., hedge trimming) and clean of debris and snow to allow ease of access to the building entrances and ensure client and employee safety
- Monitors the waste management schedules, including the collection and disposal of trash and documents to be shredded
- Aides in the coordination and execution of office space reconfiguration, including movement of office furniture
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations; takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Capable of operating a motor vehicle; must have a valid driver’s license
- Client focus; ability to build and maintain relationships
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of general maintenance procedures and handy work
- Ability to operate equipment such as: snow blower, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, various hand tools, and postal machine
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of normal schedule as needed (e.g., evening meetings, snowstorms)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines under variable conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, work on ladders as needed, and lift or move items repetitively weighing up to approximately 100 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lowell Five is an Equal Opportunity Employer.