Maintenance – Lowell Five Bank
POSITION TITLE: Maintenance
This position performs a variety of maintenance and custodial duties under limited supervision.
• Provides messenger and courier services, including delivering mail to and from the post office and Bank locations
• Performs set up duties for Bank functions, meetings, and training sessions
• Operates the Bank’s mail machine
• Performs preventative maintenance and repair activities, including repairs of building structure parts or equipment, within the scope of expertise
• Maintains customer and employee parking areas
• Collects and properly disposes of trash and paper to be shredded
• Removes snow and trims bushes
• Moves furniture
• Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations; takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
• Customer/client focus
• Time management skills
• Initiative and follow through
• Capable of operating a motor vehicle; must have a driver’s license
• Ability to operate equipment such as: snow blower, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, postal machine, and various tools
• Ability to work flexible hours outside of normal schedule as needed (e.g., evening meetings, snow removal)
• Knowledge of general maintenance procedures and handy work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position frequently requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping or crouching on a regular basis along with the use of hands and arms. Must be able to lift or move objects up to approximately 100 pounds.
If you are flexible, eager to learn and are interested in working for a company you can grow with, please apply on-line or stop by any of our branch locations for an application and forward to:
Lowell Five Bank
Human Resources Department
30 International Place
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Or click here for more information: https://www.lowellfive.com/about-us/careers/posting/maintenance-position/
Equal Opportunity Employer