Account Manager – Blue Bumble Creative
$36,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Blue Bumble Creative in Littleton, MA is looking to hire an Account Manger. This is a contract role with the opportunity to transition to a full-time position. The hours of this position fall between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM with additional hours as needed to attend networking and attending events. You will find outlined below the direct job responsibilities.
Blue Bumble Creative is a creative agency that blends design, branding, direct and digital marketing to help businesses. The Blue Bumble’s approach is that of a partner. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of your core business that will advise and implement marketing strategies that are customized to your unique needs and budget.
An Account Manager is responsible for providing customer service to our clients along with creating new opportunities for our business by bringing in new clients to Blue Bumble Creative. These projects and opportunities must utilize our existing product offering, increase revenue, and support the company goals and growth. Given the wide reach, this role provides it is imperative that our company values and mission are upheld at all times.
- Represent Blue Bumble Creative as a professional marketing solution representative at meetings with prospects and clients
- Identify business opportunities, develop prospects, research and analyze sales opportunities
- Sell products and services by establishing and developing relationships with clients, recommending appropriate solutions, and upselling where appropriate
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to management
- Maintain all relevant information about clients and prospects in our CRM database
- Work with clients to ensure timely payments against invoices
- Achieve individual sales goals and be a contributor towards team goals
- Coordinate and follow-up on all initiatives as assigned by management
- Assists with development of prospect lists
- Regularly review your client’s accounts to ensure Quickbase is up to date with accurate information (names, titles, status, addresses, and other pertinent information)
- Ensure Quickbase is up to date with project notes and all other pertinent project information
- Properly document all aspects of the project on the server as needed
- Work collaboratively with all teams to prepare RFP’s, meetings, presentations, etc
- Proof and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers
- Initiate and manage effective relationships with developed leads on a continuous basis
- Prepare weekly individual activity reports for senior management
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Blue Bumble services
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends to stay relevant in our industry
- Regularly meet with manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
- Proof materials for content, spelling, comparison to past projects, and ensuring client brand standards are adhered to and BBC quality standards are met before sending to a client as needed
- Confirm client satisfaction after project completion
- Act as point of contact for clients
- Review project statuses including outstanding tasks with production team regularly
- Deliver invoices & accept payments as needed
- Attend and contribute in project brainstorming meetings including meetings with clients as needed
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability selling solutions, concepts or intangibles necessary
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and problem-solving skills
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- High attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Teamwork and collaboration
Microsoft Proficient, High Energy Level, Negotiation, Creativity, Motivation
Annual compensation will be comprised of a base salary plus quarterly bonus based on sales performance. We offer a competitive benefits package including vacation, sick/personal time, paid holidays, health/dental insurance*, life insurance*, retirement plan*, and tuition reimbursement*.
*Participation in insurance, retirement plans, and tuition reimbursement are for full-time employees only.
Once training is complete, a list of prospects and existing clients will be handed over and goals will be provided. The quarterly bonus is paid based on the type of account sold (retention or acquisition) and which tier of your sales goal is achieved. Bonuses are not paid on sales tax, postage, shipping and other costs associated with mail prep services, and rush fees. Also excluded from bonuses are costs associated with web hosting, domain purchases, equipment costs (banner stands, etc), and set up costs for external vendors.
About Blue Bumble Creative:
At Blue Bumble we build brands and grow businesses. Collectively we are a team of graphic designers, web developers, and printers who develop inspired custom communication solutions for our clients.
Click to Apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/28a09c4b