The Purpose of the Ambassadors Committee is to engage, retain and recruit members into the Greater Lowell Chamber. It’s a great way to connect with members on a one-on-one basis and become one of the faces of the Greater Lowell Chamber.
Some of our projects and goals include:
- Attend at least one GLCC mixer/networking event a month to greet new and potential new members
- Promote GLCC to members and nonmembers in the business community
- Promote member-to-member business opportunities
- Call new members to welcome them to the GLCC and answer any questions they may have
- Call/email the new members to invite them to mixers and other Chamber events
- Call members inactive members to reengage them
- Serve as a contact for past members interested in rejoining
- Work with the Chamber on potential member leads
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings, as your schedule permits
All Ambassadors go through an application and interview process.